The Dokservice service offers technical assistance and periodic maintenance for medical vehicles and medical aids. We have the most up-to-date equipment and instruments necessary to improve the technical-quality level of the services offered.
CONTACT US FOR THE CLOSEST WORKSHOP TO YOU
Dokservice provides technical assistance and periodic maintenance for class 1 medical devices and specialised vehicles for medical purposes. We have the state-of-the-art equipment and instruments necessity to improve the technical-quality levels of services offered.
The “global scheduled maintenance” package is intended to ensure the efficiency and complete functioning of the vehicles and equipment as required by Directive 93/42/EC transposed in Italy with Legislative Decree No. 46/97 of 24/02/97.
- MOT test certificate of vehicle exterior
- MOT test certificate of driver’s cab
- MOT test certificate of patient compartment
- Certification of wheelchairs
- Certification of fixed aspirators
- Certification of portable aspirators
- Certification of oxygen supply system with issue of declaration
- Certification of stretchers